Membership for Nonprofit Organizations
***PLEASE NOTE: Holiday Hope Chests will NOT be included in 2024 membership. That will be a separate paid program for eligible nonprofits and schools.***
Full listing of benefits:
- Increase visibility by featuring your volunteer opportunities in The Morning Call, through e-blasts, and on social media.
- Recruit new board and committee members through a designated webpage and an invitation to Project Blueprint, a prospect matching session.
- List your in-kind donation needs through the Wish List web page.
- Access free and discounted education forums, peer to peer sessions, and other professional connection opportunities for your team (including board members).
- Access donated fixtures, furnishings and office supplies from local companies.
- NEW FOR 2024 - Maximize your capacity with individualized matching of skills-based projects.
- NEW FOR 2024 - Receive an exclusive invitation to a Meet the Funders opportunity.
Membership is annual from January 1st through December 31st.
What our current members are saying:
"It helps keep our organization visible and active with connecting our community with our mission."
"It is a great way to stay connected to other volunteer organizations and is a fantastic support to our organization."
"It provides access to resources and networking that have made a real impact in the operations of our organization."
"As a small nonprofit organization VCLV membership provides a mechanism for Board and Committee recruitment, training, and networking sessions."