A blueprint for increasing ethnic diversity in volunteer leadership.
Six consecutive Tuesdays beginning April 9, 2019
5:30-8 p.m. @ Olympus Corporation of the Americas, Center Valley
Project Blueprint is a leadership development program with the goal of increasing the number of ethnic diverse volunteers providing leadership for the boards of Lehigh Valley non-profit agencies. It is designed to help these organizations develop boards that are more inclusive, responsive and reflective of the culturally diverse communities they serve. Project Blueprint develops knowledgeable and trained leadership volunteers who can most effectively help agencies meet the new and emerging needs of our community.
This six session program covers the following topics:
· The Nonprofit Board
· Board Member Expectations
· The Importance of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
· Understanding Nonprofit Finances and Legal Aspects
· The Board's Role in Philanthropic Fundraising
· Speed Networking—Matching Class Participants with Nonprofits
For more information on the program, please contact Karen at 610-807-0336.
To register for the program, please click here.
Thank you to our Sponsors for 2018 :