Connect and Engage
The Volunteer Center builds collaborative partnerships with hundreds of nonprofits, schools and other community organizations to create real change through civic involvement, volunteerism and service. Our website has over 25,000 visits annually from community volunteers looking to connect with nonprofits like yours.
Create Your Organizational Profile
Becoming a Volunteer Center partner and posting volunteer opportunities on our website starts with creating an organizational profile. Creating an organizational profile is free and easy, and it lets your organization:
- Increase your visibility to individuals, groups and companies looking to support your area of service.
- Connect to volunteers of all types by recruiting from the region's one-stop shop for volunteers.
- Manage volunteers by using our site to recruit, communicate with volunteers, mark attendance, and keep track of hours and stats.
- Have access to live virtual assistance navigating your organizational profile through our Live Website Q & A Sessions (see info below).
- Change and Update your organization’s info and volunteer needs ANYTIME.
- Receive updates on educational offerings from the Volunteer Center.
Already Have an Organization Profile?
Scroll to the top of this page and click the red log-in button in the upper right corner. If you forgot your password, click "Forgot your Password" in the pop-up box.
Need Help Navigating Your Profile and Volunteer Posting Site?
Click on the red button below to learn more about and to sign up for one of our upcoming virtual website Q&A Sessions.
Become a Volunteer Center Member Agency
As a nonprofit, we understand the need for additional resources, education and opportunities to manage the organization and meet the needs of those we serve. Membership benefits have proven to increase access to more volunteers, to provide opportunities for networking and educational development, and to increase visibility through our social media, website and other media avenues.