Would you like to volunteer and learn some cooking tips at the same time? Look no further! The Senior Center at the Hispanic center is looking for volunteers to assist our coo. You will have the opportunity to interact, serve and have fun with the participants of the Basilio Huertas Senior Center. No habla español? No problemo! We can teach you too!
We need 3 volunteers from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm, for the kitchen area.
Here is how YOU can help:
- Assist cook in food preparation by measuring and mixing ingredients.
- prepare dishes and serve them.
- Keep Kitchen area clean.
- Unload, sort and store products in designated areas.
- Wash dishes and store it in designated areas.
Volunteers play an important role at the Hispanic Center Lehigh Valley and we appreciate every minute you can give us! Don't miss the opportunity to serve meals to our seniors and bring them joy!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: