Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Red Cross Screening Team Member
- Schedules and conducts volunteer screening interviews.
- Reviews and has general understanding of volunteer opportunities.
- Prepares for screening interviews following standardized training protocol.
- Matches volunteers to positions for which they are best suited, based on skills, interest, availability and available options.
- Updates Volunteer Connection, Red Cross' online volunteer management system, with candidate information and makes referrals as required.
- 4-6 hours/week minimum; Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm; first 3 months will include training/mentoring
- 9 month commitment; renewable
- Following training, screening interviews can be conducted in the evenings as well as on the weekend or weekdays.
- Broad understanding of the American Red Cross and its opportunities for volunteer service (training provided).
- Enthusiastic about American Red Cross programs.
- Ability to work with computer database (training provided)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - ability to express ideas and facts clearly
- Comfortable making phone calls to volunteers
- Previous experience with customer service is a plus
- HR experience or experience conducting interviews a plus
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: