Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites - Content & Website Reviewers Needed!
Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites is looking for volunteers who can help with content editing and website review!
- Copy-editing Assistant – work with HBMS staff member to review content and assist with editing. Volunteers will edit content for grammatical errors, format adjustments, and provide feedback on clarity of content.
- Marketing Design Assistant – work with HBMS staff member to assist with design formatting tasks for blog posts, social media content, and marketing materials.
- Website Reviewer – work with our Marketing Coordinator to review website content. Volunteers will provide feedback on accessibility of website content including ease of navigation, testing of links, and clarity of website content.
All positions are performed remotely with the supervision of a Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites staff member. Weekday availability is preferred; work schedule is flexible.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: