Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:21+
Home Hospice Volunteers for Carbon and Luzerne Counties.
Lehigh Valley Hospice is recruiting for caring volunteers in Carbon and Luzerne Counties. We have a growing need due to expansion of our services in those areas. Bilingual volunteer is a PLUS +++
As a volunteer, your support may include:
Companionship for the patient
Respite for primary caregivers
Emotional support for families
Bereavement support services
Assist with errands or “light” household tasks
Home hospice volunteers are needed in your area.
All training is designed to help volunteers:
- understand the Hospice concept of care,
- acquaint them with the dynamics that are unique to each family,
- with the spiritual dynamics of dying, grief and bereavement issues,
- sharpen listening and communication skills,
Become familiar with the different stages of death
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: