Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Donation Volunteer - Sixth Street Shelter
Donation Volunteer: Help needed to accept, sort, and organize donations at the shelter
Monday – Thursday (we need a maximum of 4 volunteers each of these days)
9:00 am – 12:00 pm OR 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Meeting donors in the back parking lot of the shelter
- Making sure donation forms are filled out by donors and brought to the Development Coordinator for processing
- Assisting donors with unloading donations from their cars
- Bringing donated items to donation storage area and putting items away (*Because it is a small space, organization is needed on a daily basis*) - Making move-in bags for families.
*When accepting donations, items include but are not limited to: dishes, pots and pans, new* bedding, new* clothing, cleaning supplies, personal hygiene items, diapers and baby food, new* bathroom items and linens.
Clearances are required:
For the child abuse clearances, please go to this site:
For the criminal background check, you can go here:
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: