Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Public Relations, Marketing & Community Outreach Intern
The Marketing, Public Relations, and Community Outreach Intern will support the Ranch's external communications which are critical for raising awareness. The Intern will write and post messages, upload photos and video, develop marketing materials, write press releases, stories, and articles, and assist with planning and implementation of fund raising campaigns and community outreach efforts.
Love of animals and compassion for helping others; commitment to the mission of Ranch is required.
- Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or English major with at least 60 college credits completed.
- Excellent interpersonal communications and writing skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Prior experience with social media and website maintenance helpful.
- Outstanding organizational and follow-through skills. Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Minimum commitment of 2 hours a week/semester or summer.
- This is an unpaid internship. Interested students should email resume and letter of interest to Kathryn Gress at email@example.com.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: