Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+
Group Wanted to Educate, Organize and Beautify!
The Salvation Army Children's Services is currently looking for a group of volunteers to team up with on June 20th, 2019 for the annual Day of Caring! We need help with a variety of projects which makes this opportunity great for a variety of skill sets.
- Clean and paint a dated, basement conference room which will soon be used as a meeting place for our Foster Parent Support Group! We want the room to feel comfortable and inviting so our families can relax while they receive much needed support.
- Touch-up countertops in our main office space with a fresh coat of paint.
- Prepare paper files to be digitalized. Must sign a confidentiality agreement as the files may contain sensitive and private information.
- Prep supplies for our HALO Project (more info about the HALO program here; https://salvationarmyhalo.org/ )
Lastly, we are always looking for new ways to educate our own team and would love to hear from your group. We are confident that your team has knowledge and ideas that can help us broaden our community outreach and help us become more efficient and better equipped to serve our clients. So as an added bonus, if your team (or an individual from your team) would be willing to share information about marketing, technology, healthcare or other topics that can benefit our agency we'd love to learn from you!
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: