Holiday Hope Chests
Items for children ages 2-12 are needed in wrapped shoeboxes. Gift cards for children 13+ are also being collected but should not be in shoeboxes or wrapped. Please carefully read the frequently asked questions document for more detailed information—even if you have participated in the past.
It's Simple to Get Involved; Here's How it Works
- Use the donor pledge form to specify for which ages & genders you will be purchasing items. Individual and Small Group Donor Pledge Form
- You will receive an email confirmation of your pledge that will include gift tags for labeling your boxes.
- Collect and wrap shoeboxes for kids ages 2-12. View the video below for instructions on wrapping shoeboxes with attached lids.
- Purchase items (please no food or candy). Suggested Gift Items Item Photo Collages for 2-12 year old filled Shoeboxes
- Place items for 2-12 year olds into your wrapped shoeboxes. Print, cut, fill out the gift tags, and affix them to the Holiday Hope Chest. Gift cards for 13+ should be in a sealed envelope marked with the number of cards and dollar amounts; they do not need tags.
- Drop off your wrapped, filled Holiday Hope Chests and items for youth 13+ at 1650 Valley Center Parkway, Bethlehem 18017, during the date/time you indicated on your donor pledge form.
Group Collection Helpful Documents
Watch this video below for instructions on how to wrap a flip top shoebox.
Please email Meghan if you have additional questions about Holiday Hope Chests.