Holiday Hope Chests
Items for children aged 2-12 are needed in wrapped shoeboxes. Items for children 13+ are also being collected but should not be in shoeboxes or wrapped. Please carefully read the frequently asked questions document for more detailed information - even if you have participated in the past.
It's Simple to Get Involved, Here's How it Works
1. Use the Donor Pledge Form to specifiy which ages & genders you will be purchasing items for.
2. You will receive an email confirmation of your pledge that will include gift tags for labeling your boxes.
3. Collect and wrap shoeboxes for kids ages 2-12. View the video below for instructions on wrapping shoeboxes with attached lids.
4. Purchase items (please no food or candy).
5. Place items for 2-12 year olds into your wrapped shoeboxes. Print, cut, fill out the gift tags, and affix them to the Holiday Hope Chest. Items for 13+ can be in any container and do not need tags.
6. Drop off your wrapped, filled Holiday Hope Chests and items for youth 13+ at 85 South Commerce Way in Bethlehem 18017 during the date/time you indicated on your donor pledge form.
Want to participate with your club or company and don't know how to get started?
Watch this video below for instructions on how to wrap a flip top shoebox.
Please email Meghan if you have additional questions about Holiday Hope Chests.