Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+
Pack, Assemble, Sort, Organize food boxes
Second Harvest Food Bank is looking for Volunteers to help with the following:
- Packing produce and dry goods (canned and boxed) items into boxes, for distribution. This work requires some lifting and stacking.
- Assembling Cardboard Boxes so that they can be ready to be packed at all times.
- Bagging food items, including produce for our low-income Senior Sunshine boxes and Backpack Buddies Program for children. Ideal for Corporate volunteers as well as friends and families. (call or email for more information)
- Office work could include filing, organizing, folding paper, stuffing envelopes, and answering the phone.
- Post-Food Drive organizing and sorting donated food.
If you are interested in volunteering please email or Call us to schedule.
Tasks will be assigned depending on activities and events taking place on the day you volunteer. Thank you for understanding that we can’t always accommodate particular requests for assignments. And thank you for volunteering at Second Harvest Food Bank!
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: