Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Sunshine For Seniors Program
Sunshine for Seniors is a program that helps low income seniors. They may be disabled, a veteran or a widow of a veteran that lives in our community. They are individuals who are no longer physically capable nor can afford to hire anyone to do minor yard work. Together, we can provide some sunshine to them.
Volunteer work consists of:
- Raking leaves/cleaning yards
- Trimming bushes
- Planting flowers/vegetable plants
- Minor painting
- Building gardens,
- other odds-n-ends to help the outdoor space of the homeowner
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: