We are Open for ExSCIting Possibilities.
If you love talking to people, have a passion for science, and are looking for a meaningful way to spend your summer, our volunteer program is right for you.
Volunteers are a vital part of our organization, and we offer a variety of volunteer opportunities designed to fit every schedule and interest. Our volunteers facilitate exhibits, assist staff, and are members of our summer camp team.
The Summer Teen Volunteer Program is a rigorous experience. We expect much from our teen volunteers. In return, you will develop valuable skills that will help in school and in life.
Requirements for All Programs
- Must be 15-17 years old by March 31, 2019
- Have your own email address
- Obtain clearances by training date*
- Complete a group interview
- Complete training
* In accordance with PA State Laws, all volunteers are required to obtain a PA Criminal Background Check and a PA Child Abuse Clearance. (Free of Charge for Volunteers)
Please go to https://www.davincisciencecenter.org/summer-teen-volunteer-program/ to apply and follow instructions. Deadline to apply March 31, 2019.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Da Vinci Science Center where we bring Science to Life and Lives to Science!