Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Adult Education Tutor
Volunteer Tutors support the mission of ProJeCt of Easton in helping individuals achieve self-sufficiency. Tutors meet with adult learners of diverse backgrounds and learning styles for a minimum of three hours per week, either on a one-on-one basis or with a group. Volunteer tutors participate in ongoing training, write appropriate lesson plans, assess student learning, record instructional time, and maintain communication with the Tutor Coordinator.
Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Numeracy: Mathematics, Algebra, Geometry
- Literacy: Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Preparation for Citizenship
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: