Age Minimum (with Adult):14+, Minimum Age:14+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Administrative Assistant for busy ranch
The Administrative Assistant Volunteer provides administrative and record keeping support for the daily activities of the Ranch, the Board of Directors, and various committees.
The Administrative Assistant Volunteer will interact with individuals associated with the Ranch and will update donor, sponsor, client, and volunteer records; prepare reports, correspondence, event fliers, and other documents.
- What is required most is a Love of animals and compassion for others, and commitment to mission of Ranch.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel.
- Solid background in file management.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Organized, dependable, and punctual.
- Minimum commitment of 2 hours a week.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: