Age Minimum (with Adult):14+, Minimum Age:14+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Grant Writing Volunteer or Intern Needed
The Grant Writing Intern will conduct in-depth research into grant applications and opportunities, compose and send letters of inquiry to prospective grant-making organizations and foundations, prepare proposals and grant applications that display excellent writing and editing skills. The Grant Writing Intern may also participate in community outreach programs such as farm tours and parades.
- English, Writing, Public Administration, Political Science, or Social Science major with 60 college credits completed.
- Love of animals and compassion for others; commitment to mission of TGMR.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel.
- Solid background in research.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Organized, dependable, and punctual.
- Strong time management skills.
- Minimum commitment of 2 hours a week/semester or summer.
- This is an unpaid internship. Interested students should email resume and letter of interest to Kathryn Gress at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: