Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:15+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Celtic Classic Highland Games & Festival
Celtic Classic is Seeking Volunteer Partnerships with Charitable Organizations
What We Provide:
- Visibility and an opportunity to raise donations for your organization
- Free parking & shuttle service
What You Provide:
- Volunteers in teams of 6 (up to 5 teams) to staff ticket booths for a 4-hour shift
- There must be at least 2 adults in every group of 6 (minimum age = 15)
- Banners or posters advertising your organization
- Donation containers
- Wear your organization’s shirt for more visibility
- Printed material to hand out
- Community service hours for students
Help your organization by volunteering at the 2018 Celtic Classic Highland Games and Festival.
- the Celtic Classic, we ask only a 4-hour time commitment. During your volunteer shift, your organization may hang banners or posters, supply marketing materials and most importantly have a donation container available in plain view at the site you are working. We will also post a notice on our Facebook page (25,000+ fans) approximately 2 weeks prior to the event letting everyone know your group will be there, and asking them for support.
Ticket booths are the highest-traffic areas of the festival and allow one-on-one interaction with our event’s tens of thousands of visitors. We are offering some our BUSIEST shifts for this program to maximize the benefit to your organization.
New for 2018! If you are unable to organize a team of 6, we offer the same program in our VERY BUSY beer kiosks for teams of 3 to 4 volunteers. All volunteers must be 21 or older.
Please contact the CCA office as soon as possible to reserve your shift. Registration has begun and openings will not last long. Contact phone: 610-868-9599. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: