Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Early Childhood Education classroom aide
We are in need of volunteers in our Early Childhood Center, Mondays through Thursdays. It would be for 2 – 2.5 hours per day. Preferably someone who could commit to 2-4 days per week.
The volunteer would provide general help to our teachers and would be required to have ECE clearances in place before starting.
- An aide helps with general monitoring of the play area while the site director greets parents and gets health check/attendance signed.
- The aide will help preschool teacher monitor preschoolers and toddlers outdoors
- The aide will assist toddlers with washing hands and getting to the carpet if necessary
- The aide will reduce teacher distractions during toddler and preschool circle times, this includes monitoring/ helping school-age children, answering the door for lunch delivery or late incoming parents, or answering the phone
- The aide will help with cleanup of art materials
- The aide will clean preschool seating and table, and bring lunches on a cart to the serving area.
- Aide assists in getting children cleaned, packed up, and dressed for dismissal from ECE classroom
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: