Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
SUNShine Box Packs
CACLV employees, CACLV Board of Directors, Second Harvest Food Bank Advisory Board, and Second Harvest Food Bank partners, please note that we are now allowing your immediate family members (living in your household) to volunteer with us.
Sunshine Boxes are packages of supplemental food that Second Harvest distributes to nearly 2,500 seniors each month in Lehigh, Northampton, Carbon, Monroe, Pike, and Wayne Counties.
Volunteers are needed to help assemble Sunshine boxes. Tasks include assembling cardboard boxes, packing boxes of food, organizing and loading packages.
The following is permitted:
- Children must be 16+ and supervised by you during the shift
- Spouses that have not been exposed to COVID-19 or are not at higher risk for COVID-19
- Other family members living in your household that have not been exposed to COVID-19 or are not at higher risk for COVID-19
Water, snacks, gloves, and masks will be provided during your volunteer shift. If you have your own mask, please bring that to use. Masks and gloves are required for all volunteers.
Sign up with this link: https://caclv.volunteerlocal.com/volunteer/
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: