Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Historic Bethlehem Visitor Center Volunteer Associate
Purpose: Visitor Center Associates serve as the first point of contact for our guests to Historic Bethlehem; welcoming guests to town, informing them on current Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites offerings, and ensuring a positive experience in the Historic Bethlehem Visitor Center. Visitor Center Associates are needed Tuesdays – Sundays, 12 – 5 pm
Location: Visitor Center Associates work in the offices, on the sales floor, and within the historic 1810 Goundie House at 505 Main Street in Bethlehem, PA.
- Greets guests and offers information about Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites
- Answers the phone and directs calls
- Suggests items for purchase in the Visitor Center store
- Greets guests at the Goundie House and offers historic information
- Assists Visitor Center staff with daily tasks
- Monitors Visitor Center restrooms and assists with cleaning as needed
- Keeps sales floor clean and restocks when necessary
- Assists visitors with directions
- Other duties as assigned
Reports to Office Manager and Programming & Event Venues Coordinator
Time Commitment: At least one day per week (Tuesday-Sunday) for 4-7 hours for a minimum of three months.
Qualifications: Basic knowledge of computer and data entry. Pleasant manner, patience, problem-solving ability, confidence, dependability.
Support: Training for this position will be provided. Also, the Visitor Center managers will be available for questions and assistance.
Age Requirement: 16+
Dress Code: Business Casual
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: