Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Front Desk Greeter
The Sixth Street Shelter is seeking assistance with greeting visitors and residents at the front desk in our main office. Responsibilities include:
- Greeting visitors and residents in the main office, making sure that they sign in as needed
- Assist residents with completing necessity request forms or holiday wish lists
- Call residents to communicate when necessities are ready for pick-up or to remind them of upcoming events
- Assist Office Administrator with printing, filing and other tasks as needed
This position is to serve as a back-up for the office administrator, ensuring coverage of the front desk area at all times. We are seeking a volunteer who is interested in a long-term volunteer opportunity, preferrably for 3 days of the week (MWF) from 9:00 to 2:00 pm. If you cannot commit to all 3 days, but are interested in helping out during at least one day during the specified hours, please get in touch and we hope to be able to work with you.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: