Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:14+
Moravian Hall Square Rock-a-Thon
Friday, June 21 from 8am-8pm.
June 21 is the longest day of the year. This day is associated with the Alzheimer’s Association and this year we have decided to host a Rock-a-Thon! 12 Rocking Chairs will be poised on the Front Porch of Moravian Hall Square and our goal is to keep them rocking ALL DAY LONG!
We will need volunteers and there are many ways you can help.
You can choose to…
- Help in the food court, we are selling hot dogs, and perhaps having a Bake Sale.
- You can participate in Rocking (commit to at least 1 hour of rocking)
- Sponsor a rocker for the suggestion of $5.00 per hour for hours you rock.
- Join our Support Squad, assisting with various duties during the day.
This is a great opportunity to earn volunteer hours. This event is open to everyone over 14.
All proceeds benefit Music & Art Therapy programs with dementia focus at Morningstar Living, Inc.
Please contact Laurie Brunstetter at 610.746.1334 with any questions and to sign up!!
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: