Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Color, Clean and Play at LVCC on Park Avenue
With 95 children attending this nonprofit early childhood education center, we always have something to clean or organize. We need help with the following:
- Wash playground equipment.
- Pull weeds.
- Pick up debris surrounding property.
- Read to toddler and/or preschool children and activities in the morning.
- Basement clean out and organization. Lifting and climbing up and down steps required.
- Remove decals from inside doors.
- Remove tape marks/staples from windows/walls.
- Wash windows, windowsills, doorframes and other areas as assigned. Those who volunteer to clean the windows will need to climb a ladder.
- Depending on artistic skillset of volunteers, may need original artwork painted on glass windows. This portion of project will require more discussion with the project coordinator.
If volunteers have a special skillset, we can incorporate into our projects with the children.
An on-site visit by volunteer team leaders will be required prior to Day of Caring. We will accommodate large groups by breaking volunteers into smaller teams to do different projects.
Project start time/end time can be 8AM-3PM or 9AM-4PM. Please contact project coordinator - Shawn Deiter at sdeiter@LVCConline.org or 610-820-5333 x 205 to coordinate preferred time and to schedule site visit.
If volunteers bring the following items, the project will move faster:
- Work gloves
- Extra rags (for washing equipment)
- Extra buckets
- 2 squeegees with long handles to clean tall windows
- Power washer
- Weed wacker
- Gardening tools for weeding
A parking lot is available.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: