Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Paint, Clean and Play at LVCC on Union Blvd.
With over 100 children (ages 6 weeks to 12 years) attending this nonprofit early childhood education center, we always have something to clean or organize. We need help with the following:
- Prepare and paint preschool classroom (LVCC will provide paint and materials). Those who volunteer to paint will need to climb a ladder.
- Read to toddler and/or preschool children in the morning before afternoon nap.
- Wash large windows in front and back of building. Those who volunteer to clean the windows will need to climb a ladder.
- Wash surrounding playground equipment and fence.
- Pull weeds and pick up debris surrounding property.
- Basement clean out and organization. Lifting and climbing up and down steps required.
- Wash door sills/window sills.
- Art projects and games with school-age children in the afternoon.
An on-site visit and walk-thru by volunteer team leaders will be required prior to Day of Caring. We will accommodate large groups by breaking volunteers into smaller teams to do different projects. Project start time/end time can be 8AM-3PM or 9AM-4PM. Please contact project coordinator - Shawn Deiter at sdeiter@LVCConline.org or 610-820-5333 x 205 to coordinate preferred time for your group and to schedule site visit.
If volunteers bring the following items, the project will move faster:
- Work gloves
- Extra rags (for washing equipment)
- Extra buckets
- 2 squeegees with a long handle to clean tall windows
- Power washer
Parking lot available with free parking. Look for building with YELLOW awning.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: