Volunteer Coordinator for Bethlehem Special Olympics
Bethlehem Special Olympics is in need of a Volunteer Coordinator to handle the coordination of finding volunteers. The Volunteer Coordinator would be responsible for the recruitment, retention, and recognition of local program volunteers including:
- Ensuring that the program maintains a full complement of qualified and committed volunteers to support the program's needs.
- Identifying and mainting a list of local volunteer opportunities
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of all local program volunteer positions
- Develop volunteer recruitment materials specific to your local program
- Initiate and coordinate volunteer recognition activities
- Monitor and follow up on all volunteer inquiries
There is currently an interim Volunteer Coordinator as well as another support volunteer who has been doing a wonderful job of monitoring and following up on volunteer inquiries and getting new volunteers through our volunteer process. Most of the work is done one your own time so it's very flexible in terms of working around schedules. We are looking for someone who is excellent with email, written and verbal communication, and can quickly catch on to learning our database. Must be able to attend te Management Team Meetings, normally held on the 2nd Monday each month from 6:30-8:30pm.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: