Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
SHFB - Warehouse Sorting and Packing
Second Harvest Food Bank is looking for Volunteers to help with the following:
- Sorting and Packing produce and dry goods (canned and boxed) items into boxes, for distribution. This work requires lifting (up to 25lbs) and stacking.
- Assembling Cardboard Boxes
- Organizing product on shelves
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: