Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+
Red Cross Volunteer Services Recognition & Appreciation Lead
AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT EASTERN PENNSYLVANIA -- From Philadelphia to Allentown to the Poconos and everywhere in between.
- Promote the participation in the formal regional recognition programs
- Develop and implement both informal and formal volunteer appreciation & recognition events and programs
- Work with the Volunteer Services Engagement Lead to support volunteer supervisors with ideas, tips, and reminders for ways to informally and formally recognize volunteers
- Promote a culture that supports volunteerism by reinforcing the importance of volunteer appreciation on a daily basis
- Enthusiastic about Red Cross mission and programs
- Proven leadership in nonprofit or for-profit organizations
- Cultural sensitivity to diverse audiences
- Knowledge and understanding of Red Cross services and operations and opportunities for volunteer service
- Work well both individually and with others
- Relevant, complementary management and/or technical skills/operational experience
- Relationship building skills working collaboratively with staff partners as well as board members, senior management, and other volunteer partners as needed
- Understand the value of volunteers and provide leadership and support to ensure volunteers are productive and have a mutually rewarding experience
If you are interested in learning more about this volunteer opportunity -- or any of our volunteer roles throughout Eastern Pennsylvania (from Philadelphia to Allentown to the Poconos and everywhere in between -- please visit www.redcross.org/volunteer or contact us by clicking the Express Interest button below...
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: