Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+
Red Cross Volunteer Services Engagement Lead
AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT EASTERN PENNSYLVANIA -- From Philadelphia to Allentown to the Poconos and everywhere in between.
- Consults with departments on position on-boarding, planned growth experiences, and volunteer career development.
- Provides consultation, coaching and training resources to promote positive workforce relationships (employees with volunteers, volunteers with volunteers) and effective ongoing volunteer engagement.
- Follows up with volunteers and departments to ensure proper placement and job satisfaction.
- Consults with departments regarding the leadership potential of volunteers and supports requesting departments in developing leadership and advancement opportunities for volunteers.
- Leads ongoing discussions with requesting departments about volunteer engagement cycle, roles and responsibilities working to identify what’s working and lessons learned.
- Monitor hours’ activity using Volunteer Connection, the Red Cross volunteer management system.
- Communicate hours policy to all volunteers and staff and follow up with volunteers who are not submitting hours.
- Enthusiastic about Red Cross mission and programs
- Proven leadership in nonprofit or for-profit organizations
- Cultural sensitivity to diverse audiences
- Knowledge and understanding of Red Cross services and operations and opportunities for volunteer service
- Work well both individually and with others
If you are interested in learning more about this volunteer opportunity -- or any of our volunteer roles throughout Eastern Pennsylvania (from Philadelphia to Allentown to the Poconos and everywhere in between -- please visit www.redcross.org/volunteer or contact us by clicking the Express Interest button below...
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: