As we all come out of this pandemic season we know that there are many opportunities for you and your organization to benefit from teams of volunteers to help you and your organization move in to the next season. Whether it is indoor or outdoor, organizational projects or skills based needs, we want to help you be matched with a team of volunteers who will make a difference for you!
Instructions for Agencies in Carbon County Wanting to Post Projects:
Please note, if your agency isn't in Carbon County, consider posting your project to the Day of Caring on September 16, 2020.
- Log-in to your Partner Portal Account by clicking on the red LOG IN button in the upper right hand corner of this page. If you do not already have a Partner Portal Account, click here to register for a free account.
- Create a Time and Date Specific Opportunity for September 15th with the registration type as "sign up." Click here for instructions on how to do this.
- Each project that is registered will be reviewed and connected to the Carbon County Day of Caring event by the Volunteer Center.
- Register your project(s) on our site before Friday, July 31, 2020.
- Indoor and/or outdoor projects can be included. If you have an outdoor project we recommend including an indoor option in case of rain.
- Projects can be between 4-8 hours
- Need to list the maximum number of volunteers needed - groups of all sizes will be volunteering
- Need to know if all materials will be provided (if not- what is needed?)
- Volunteers like to work with the community you serve -
- Interactions with children, adults, seniors, pets etc.
- Consider volunteer activities like sports, healthy eating, ice cream socials, photo booths
- Skilled volunteering - i.e. training/ teaching can be an option
Individuals and Groups Looking to Volunteer on Carbon County Day of Caring:
Once projects are posted, they will appear on our volunteer calendar and will be linked here. Check back soon!
Don't wait!!! Let's make this a GREAT DAY OF CARING for Carbon County!